PLEASE NOTE: The Site may include or be used in connection with certain Third Party Applications (as defined in Section 12 below). Your access to or use of such Third Party Applications may be governed by additional terms and conditions that are not set forth in this Agreement and that are made available by the particular providers of such Third Party Applications.
1.Acceptance of Terms : By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement and to any additional rules and guidelines that we post on the Site. We may make changes to this Agreement from time to time; we may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of this Agreement on the Site. You can determine when we last changed this Agreement by referring to the “LAST UPDATED” legend above. Your use of the Site following changes to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of those changes; provided, however, any material change to this Agreement shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and us in connection with this Agreement that arose prior to the “LAST UPDATED” date applicable to that version of this Agreement in which we included such material change. We may, at any time, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site; charge, modify or waive fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users.
2.Jurisdiction. The Site is not intended to subject us to non-U.S. jurisdiction or laws, except as otherwise expressly stated in this Agreement. The Site may not be appropriate or available for use in some jurisdictions. If you access the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the Site’s availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
4.Rules of Conduct In using the Site, you agree to obey the law, respect the rights of others and avoid objectionable, defamatory or disruptive behavior. In addition, you will comply with the following “Rules of Conduct” as updated from time to time by us. You will not:
- Post,transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Site:
- Anything that is or may be
(a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating;
(c) fraudulent or tortious;
(d) obscene, indecent, pornographic or otherwise objectionable;
or (e) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity
or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right.
- Any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; that promotes gambling; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,” “cracking” or “phreaking.”
- Any virus, worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
- Any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme" or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Any material non-public information about a company without the proper authorization to do so.
- Anything that is or may be
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including any of our (or our affiliates’) representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement or posting you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site).
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without our express prior written consent.
- Reproduce,duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes,any portion of, use of, or access to the Site.
- Except as expressly permitted by applicable law, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
- Frame or mirror any part of the Site without our express prior written consent.
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Site content.
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, "scrape," "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site, without our express prior, written consent.
We may terminate your use of the Site for any conduct that we consider to be inappropriate, or for your breach of this Agreement, including the Rules of Conduct (including, without limitation, if you repeatedly engage in copyright infringement via or in connection with the Site).
5.Registration You may need to register to use any part(s) of the Site. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you are responsible for any use of your user name and password, and you agree to promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name and password, or your Site account.
- Generally The Site may contain areas where you can post information and materials, including, without limitation, text, images, photographs, graphics, music, videos, audiovisual works, data, files, links and other materials (each, a “Submission”). For purposes of clarity, you retain ownership of any Submissions that you post, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement (including the license grant in Section 6(b) below).
- License Grant For each Submission that you post, you hereby grant to us and our affiliates (collectively, our “Affiliates”) a world-wide, royalty free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to: (i) reproduce, distribute, transmit, communicate to the public, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), edit, modify, adapt, create derivative works from and otherwise use such Submission, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, on or in connection with the Site or any of our (or our Affiliates’) similar services or products (e.g., any web sites, and any desktop, mobile or other applications, widgets or APIs) (such services or products, collectively, the “Site-Related Services”); (ii) exercise all trademark, publicity and other proprietary rights with regard to such Submission; (iii) use your name, photograph, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as provided by you in connection with your Submission for any promotional purposes related to the Site or the Site-Related Services, in each case, in connection with your Submission; and (iv) use your Submission (including the contents thereof) for any promotional purposes related to the Site, the Site-Related Services, and Artists. For the purpose of clarification, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to authorize you to incorporate into any Submission any content or material owned by us, our Affiliates and representatives (“Representatives”) and licensors and service providers (collectively, “Providers”). IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GRANT THE RIGHTS GRANTED IN THIS SECTION 6, PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY SUBMISSIONS ON THE SITE.
- Disclaimers . It is possible that Site visitors will post information or materials on the Site that are wrong or misleading or that otherwise violate this Agreement. We, our Affiliates and our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers do not endorse and are not responsible for any information or materials made available through the Site or your use of such information or materials. All Submissions will be deemed to be non-confidential and may be used by us (i) without any confidentiality or other non-disclosure obligations and (ii) without attribution to you or any third party. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and at any time, to set limits on the number and size of any Submissions that may be posted on the Site or the amount of storage space available for Submissions.
- Acknowledgement You hereby acknowledge and agree that (i) you have received good and valuable consideration in exchange for the rights granted by you hereunder in and to any Submission that you post, including, without limitation, the ability to participate in activities on the Site and the possibility that publicity or favorable exposure may arise from our or our Affiliates’ use of such Submission or any derivative works incorporating or embodying such Submission; and (ii) you are not entitled to any further compensation for any use or other exploitation of such Submission by us or our Affiliates or any other party (including, without limitation, our or our Affiliates’ Artists, Representatives and Providers) pursuant to the rights in such Submission that have been granted hereunder and/or that are available under applicable law.
- Representations . You hereby represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right and authority to enter into this Agreement; (ii) you solely own, or otherwise have the full right and permission to exploit, all of the rights in, to, and under any Submission that you post and to grant the rights and licenses set forth herein, and with respect to any third party materials that appear in or are otherwise incorporated or embodied any Submission that you post, you have obtained express, written clearances from all owners of and rights holders in such third party materials as necessary to grant the rights and licenses set forth herein; (iii) you have obtained the written consent, release, and/or permission of every identifiable individual who appears in any Submission that you post, to use such individual’s name and likeness for purposes of using and otherwise exploiting such Submission(s) in the manner contemplated by Agreement, or, if any such identifiable individual is under the age of eighteen (18), you have obtained such written consent, release and/or permission from such individual’s parent or guardian (and you agree to provide to us a copy of any such consents, releases and/or permissions upon our request); (iv) any Submission that you post, and the use thereof by us, our Affiliates, and our and their respective designees (including, without limitation, our and their respective Artists, Representatives and Providers), do not and shall not infringe upon or violate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party; (v) any Submission that you post is not confidential and does not contain any confidential information; and (vi) in creating, preparing and posting any Submission, you (A) have complied and will comply in all respects with all applicable laws, rules (including, without limitation, our Rules of Conduct), and regulations and (B) have not violated and will not violate any understanding by which you are explicitly or implicitly bound (including without limitation any agreement with any third party). If you do post a Submission that contains the likeness of an identifiable individual, we strongly encourage you not to include any identifying information (such as the individual’s name or address) within such Submission.
- Waiver . To the extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to forever release, discharge and waive all claims against us, our Affiliates and our and their respective Artists, Representatives and Providers from, and covenant not to initiate, file, maintain, or proceed upon any suit, claim, demand, or cause of action against us, our Affiliates and our and their respective Artists, Representatives and Providers with respect to, any and all claims, demands, actions, losses, costs, damages, liabilities, judgments, settlements and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that relate in any way to this Agreement and/or the use of any Submission in a manner consistent with the rights granted under this Agreement, including, without limitation, any claim for idea misappropriation. Additionally, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you hereby waive any and all rights that you may have under laws worldwide that concern “moral rights” or “droit moral,” or similar rights, in connection with any Submission that you post (and you hereby represent and warrant that you have obtained clear, express written waivers from any applicable third parties with respect to any and all rights that such third parties may have under such laws in connection with any Submission that you post). At any time upon our request, you shall: (i) take or cause to be taken all such actions as we may reasonably deem necessary or desirable in order for us and our Affiliates to obtain the full benefits of this Agreement and any licenses granted by you hereunder, and (ii) execute a non-electronic hard copy of this Agreement. Without limiting any other provision herein, you agree to indemnify us, our Affiliates, and our and their respective Artists, Representatives and Providers as further set forth herein, including in Section 16 below.
- No Obligation to Use For the purpose of clarification, it shall be in our sole discretion whether or not to exercise any right granted to us under this Agreement, and we shall have no obligation to use or otherwise exploit any Submission.
7.Unsolicited Submissions . Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, we and our Affiliates do not accept, invite or consider unsolicited submissions of ideas, proposals or suggestions (“Unsolicited Submissions”), whether related to the Site, our Products or otherwise. We do not treat Unsolicited Submissions as confidential, and any Unsolicited Submission will become our or our Affiliates’ sole property. We and our Affiliates have no obligations with respect to Unsolicited Submissions and may use them for any purpose whatsoever without compensation to you or any other person.
9.Purchases Unless we expressly provide otherwise, all purchases made through the Site (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), all products made available through the Site (collectively, the “Products”) and your use of such Products are subject to our Transaction Terms (the “Transaction Terms”). If a separate agreement provided by us or an Affiliate in connection with the Site governs a particular Transaction or Product, or your use of a particular Product, and the terms of such separate agreement conflict with the terms of this Agreement and/or the Transaction Terms, the terms of such separate agreement will govern. References to Products on the Site do not imply our endorsement of those Products.
11.Our Proprietary Rights . We, our Affiliates and our respective licensors and suppliers own the information and materials made available through the Site. Such information and materials are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, you agree not to reproduce, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on, all or any part of the Site or any information or materials made available through the Site. We, our Affiliates and/or our respective licensors or suppliers own the trade names, trademarks and service marks on the Site, including without limitation RubyAnn's Moments. All trademarks and service marks on the Site not owned by us or our Affiliates are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks and service marks in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade names, trademarks or service marks without express prior written consent of the owner PLEASE NOTE THAT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ANY SERVICE OR PRODUCT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY SOFTWARE USED BY THE SERVICES, MAY SUBJECT YOU TO CIVIL AND CRIMINAL PENALTIES, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, POSSIBLE MONETARY DAMAGES), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT.
14. Links and Feeds . The Site may provide links to or feeds from other web sites and online resources. We and our Affiliates are not responsible for and do not endorse such external sites or resources. Other sites may link to the Site with or without our authorization, and we may block any links to or from the Site. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIRD PARTY WEB SITES, CONTENT AND RESOURCES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
15.Limitations of Liability and Disclaimers THE SITE AND ALL GOODS, SERVICES, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ALL STATUTORY OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ALL GOODS, SERVICES, THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING THE REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT AND TITLE. (CERTAIN PROVIDERS MAY SEPARATELY PROVIDE LIMITED REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THEIR THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS; PLEASE CHECK WITH SUCH PROVIDERS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.) WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT THE SITE (OR ANY PART THEREOF), ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT IS OR WILL BE ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR ERROR-FREE, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH THE SITE. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO (A) OBTAIN AND PAY FOR ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR SERVICES (INCLUDING INTERNET CONNECTIVITY) NEEDED TO USE THE SITE AND (B) ENSURE THAT ANY SOFTWARE, HARDWARE OR SERVICES THAT YOU USE WILL FUNCTION CORRECTLY WITH THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE, AND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH, THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE, NOR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF INFORMATION YOU HAVE PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR RECEIPT OF ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS OR THIRD PARTY CONTENT), OR UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION OF ANY SUCH INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES, EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. FURTHER, WE, OUR AFFILIATES AND OUR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND PROVIDERS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT, INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON THE SITE. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE SHALL BE THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO US TO ACCESS AND USE THE SITE. IT IS POSSIBLE THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW FOR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS OF CERTAIN DAMAGES; SOLELY TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LAW APPLIES TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS. While we try to maintain the security of the Site, we do not guarantee that the Site or any Third Party Applications will be secure or that any use of the Site or any Third Party Applications will be uninterrupted. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site or any Third Party Applications. If you become aware of any unauthorized third party alterations to the Site, contact us at email@example.com with a description of the material(s) at issue and the URL or location of such materials.
16.Indemnity . Except to the extent prohibited under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our Affiliates and our and their respective Artists, Representatives and Providers, from and against all claims, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys fees) arising out of (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site; (b) any violation of thisAgreement by you; (c) any use or other exploitation, or failure or omission to use or otherwise exploit, any Submission (including any portion thereof) that you post; or (d) any claim that your Submission or any use or exploitation thereof caused damage to or infringed upon or violated the rights of a third party, including without limitation past, present or future infringement, misappropriation, libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity or violation of rights related to the foregoing.
17.Termination This Agreement is effective until terminated. We may, at any time and for any reason, terminate your access to or use of: (a) the Site, (b) your user name and password or (c) any files or information associated with your user name and password. If we terminate your access to the Site, you will not have the right to bring claims against us, our Affiliates or our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers with respect to such termination. We and our Affiliates and our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers, shall not be liable for any termination of your access to the Site or to any such information or files, and shall not be required to make such information or files available to you after any such termination. We may take steps that we believe are appropriate to enforce or verify compliance with any part of this Agreement (including our right to cooperate with any legal process relating to your use of the Site, any Products or any third party claim that your use of the Site or Products is unlawful or infringes such third party’s rights). Sections 2, 6-8, 11-19, 21-23 and 25 shall survive any expiration or termination of this Agreement.
18.Governing Law; Dispute Resolution You hereby agree that this Agreement (and any claim or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Site) is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in New York, New York, U.S.A., and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections thereto. Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, if you reside in a member state of the European Union and are accessing the Site from a member state of the European Union, you hereby agree that this Agreement (and any claim or dispute arising in connection with this Agreement or your use of the Site) is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections thereto. You further agree that the United Nations Convention on the International Sale of Goods will not apply to this Agreement. You agree that any unauthorized use of the Site, the Products or any related software or materials, or any Third Party Applications, would result in irreparable injury to us, our Affiliates or our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers for which money damages would be inadequate, and in such event we, our Affiliates or our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers, as applicable, shall have the right, in addition to other remedies available at law and in equity, to immediate injunctive relief against you. Nothing contained in this section or elsewhere in this Agreement shall be construed to limit remedies or relief available pursuant to statutory or other claims that we, our Affiliates or our respective Artists, Representatives and Providers may have under separate legal authority, including, without limitation, any claim for intellectual property infringement.
19. Filtering . We hereby notify you that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at: http://kids.getnetwise.org/ and http://onguardonline.gov/. Please note that we do not endorse any of the products or services listed at these sites.
20.Information or Complaints . If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail communications are not necessarily secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any e-mail to us. You may also contact us at email@example.com.
21.Forward-Looking Statements . Statements appearing on the Site that concern us, our Affiliates or our and their management and that are not historical facts are “ Forward-Looking Statements.” Forward-Looking Statements are only predictions, and actual future events may differ materially from those discussed in any Forward-Looking Statement. Various external factors and risks affect our operations, markets, products, services and prices. These factors and risks are described in our current annual report filed with the SEC and in other filings we make with the SEC. You can access our most recent SEC filings via the SEC EDGAR system located at www.sec.gov , or you may obtain these filings directly from us at no charge. We disclaim any obligation or responsibility to update, revise or supplement any Forward-Looking Statement or any other statements appearing on the Site.
22.Claims of Copyright Infringement The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials available on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that we remove the material or disable access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the DMCA permits you to send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA. See http://www.copyright.gov for details. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to:
DMCA Agent-Litigation Department
New York, NY 10019
Telephone Number: (212) 275-2000
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice.
24. Contact Us If you have any questions regarding the meaning or application of this Agreement, please direct such questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. E-mail communications are not necessarily secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in any e-mail to us.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) came into force on 25 May 2018.
The new Regulation aims to standardise data protection laws and processing across the EU, giving people greater rights to access and control their personal information.
RubyAnn’s Moments are committed to ensuring protection of all personal information that we hold, and to provide and to protect all such data. We recognise our obligations in updating and expanding this program to meet the requirements of GDPR.
RubyAnn’s Moments are dedicated to safeguarding the personal information under our control and in maintaining a system that meets our obligations under the new regulations. Our practice is summarised below.
How We Prepared for GDPR
All personal information gathered from users of this site is stored in a secure manner.
Privacy Notice/Policy - we have revised our Privacy Notice(s) to comply with the GDPR, ensuring that all individuals whose personal information we process have been informed of why we need it, how it is used, what their rights are, who the information is disclosed to and what safeguarding measures are in place to protect their information.
Obtaining Consent - we have revised our consent mechanisms for obtaining personal data, ensuring that individuals understand what they are providing, why and how we use it and giving clear, defined ways to consent to us processing their information
Direct Marketing - we have revised the wording and processes for direct marketing, including clear opt-in mechanisms for marketing subscriptions; a clear notice and method for opting out and providing unsubscribe features on all subsequent marketing materials.
Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIA) - where we process personal information that is considered high risk, we have developed stringent procedures for carrying out impact assessments that comply fully with the GDPR's Article 35 requirements. We have implemented documentation processes that record each assessment, allow us to rate the risk posed by the processing activity and implement mitigating measures to reduce the risk posed to the data subject(s).
Processor Agreements - where we use any third-party to process personal information on our behalf (ie Payroll, Recruitment, Hosting, etc), we have drafted compliant Processor Agreements and due diligence procedures for ensuring that they meet and understand their/our GDPR obligations.
Data Subject Rights
We provide easy-to-access information via [our website, in the office, during induction, etc] of an individual’s right to access any personal information that [Insert Organisation Name] processes about them and to request information about:
what personal data we hold about them
the purposes of the processing
the categories of personal data concerned
the recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
how long we intend to store your personal data for
if we did not collect the data directly from them, information about the source
the right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed and the process for requesting this
the right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us and to be informed about any automated decision-making that we use
the right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instances.
Information Security and Technical and Organisational Measures
RubyAnn’s Moments takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very seriously and take every reasonable measure to protect and secure the personal data that we process. We have robust information security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Personal Information We May Collect
Two types of information are collected in connection with the Properties: Personal Information and Other Information.“ Personal Information” is information that identifies you or makes you identifiable as an individual. “ Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use and disclose it for the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy. Other Information is addressed separately below, under the heading “ OTHER INFORMATION”.
We and our third-party service providers may collect the following Personal Information from you:
Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
Credit and debit card number
Shopping Cart Content
Collection of Personal Information
We and our third-party service providers collect Personal Information through the Properties in a variety of ways, including:
Through the Properties
We may collect Personal Information through the Properties, for example, when you register for newsletters or other communications through the Properties, make a purchase or make a request.
We may collect Personal Information from you offline, e.g., if you provide information to us at a concert venue.
From Other Sources
We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, for example:
publicly available databases; or
marketing partners when they share information with us in the context of marketing and promotional campaigns related to our business.
If you use your social media or other third party account to enter our sweepstakes, contest, or promotions or via an initiation to sign into such account on our Properties, you will share certain Personal Information from your third party account with us which may include, for example, your name, email address, photo, list of social media contacts, listening history, favorite tracks and any other information that you make or which is otherwise accessible to us when you connect through such third party account.
You are not required by statute or contract to provide any Personal Information to us. For example, when you participate in various opportunities provided through the Properties, we collect Personal Information from you in order to enable you (or us) to complete your experience on the Properties.
How We Use Personal Information
We and our third-party service providers use Personal Information for the following business purposes including:
Providing the functionality of the Properties and fulfilling your requests.
To provide the Properties' functionality to you, such as arranging access to your registered account, and providing you with related customer service.
To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request information about our Properties.
To send to you administrative information, including information regarding the Properties and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
To allow you to send messages (for example, music clips or artist information) to a friend through the Properties. By using such functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend's name and email address.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials and facilitating social sharing
To send you marketing communications, that we believe may be of interest to you if you have indicated that you would like to receive them (including, without limitation, by our third-party service providers that send direct mail, email, and other types of advertising)
To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
We will engage in this activity with your consent.
Analysis of Personal Information for business reporting and providing personalized services.
To analyze or predict our users' preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Properties.
To personalize your experience on the Properties using your IP address, by presenting content, products, and offers tailored to you.
We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
Allowing you to participate in sweepstakes, contests or other promotions.
We use this information to manage our contractual relationship with you.
Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Information.
We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Information so that it will no longer be considered Personal Information. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
We will engage in this activity because we have a legitimate interest.
Accomplishing our business purposes.
Data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Properties;
Audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements;
For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyber attacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
For developing new products and services;
For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services;
For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Properties are of most interest to users;
For determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; and
For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Properties are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users' interests.
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose Personal Information:
You can request the list and location of our affiliates
RubyAnn’s Moments. is the party responsible for the management of jointly-used Personal Information.
To our third-party service providers (and in some cases, our affiliates), to facilitate the services they provide to us
These can include providers of services such as hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery, credit card processing, auditing and other similar services to enable them to provide such services.
To third parties, to permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices.
Unaffiliated third parties or their vendors, to permit them to send, or cause to be sent, marketing communications to you in online and offline media.
Our artists (including any of the artists' band members, if applicable) and their representatives, so that the artists and their representatives may use this information to send to you communications (including marketing communications) that they believe may be of interest to you, including, for example, if you (a) sign up to join the applicable artist's mailing list and/or to receive such artist's newsletters, (b) register with the applicable artist's website, or (c) have otherwise indicated that you would like to receive information and/or marketing communications from the applicable artist. We do not control, and are not responsible for, artists' and their representatives' use of Personal Information.
To a relevant artist who is no longer affiliated with us, if you indicated an interest in such artist (for example, by registering with the artist's website)
To third parties that sponsor contests, sweepstakes and similar promotions so that they can facilitate and administer such contests, sweepstakes and promotions
By using the Properties, you may elect to disclose Personal Information
Other Uses and Disclosures
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
To comply with applicable law.
This can include laws outside your country of residence.
To respond to requests from public and government authorities.
These can include authorities outside your country of residence.
To cooperate with law enforcement.
For example, when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders.
For other legal reasons.
To enforce our terms and conditions
To protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates or artists;
To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, or that of our affiliates, our artists, you or others; or
To allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
In connection with a sale or business transaction.
We have a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring entity and its advisors.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law.
The criteria we use to determine our retention periods include:
The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Properties to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Properties);
Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose to us, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Properties or otherwise.
OTHER INFORMATION Other Information We May Collect
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information (defined above) such as:
Browser and device information
Mobile App usage data
Server log files
Geographic location information
Demographic information and other non-personally identifiable information provided by you
Information about how you use the Properties
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
Through your browser or your device: Certain information is collected by most browsers, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system version, Internet browser type and version and the type and version of a Property that you are using. We and our service providers may also collect a unique device identifier assigned by us or our service providers to the device from which you are accessing a Property and other transactional information for the device that we and our service providers may use to serve content and advertisements to the device.
Through your use of Mobile Apps: When you download and use a Mobile App, we and our service providers may track and collect Mobile App usage data, such as the date and time the Mobile App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the Mobile App based on your device number.
Through server log files: An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a number that is automatically assigned to your device from which you are accessing a Property by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Property, along with the time of the visit and the activity on the Property. We and our service providers use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating Property usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, administering the Properties and determining your approximate geographic location.
If your device stores Flash LSOs, and if you do not want Flash LSOs stored on your device through which you access the Properties, you can adjust the settings of your Flash player to block Flash LSO storage using the tools contained using the Website Storage Settings Panel. You can also control Flash LSOs by going to the Global Storage Settings Panel and following the instructions (which may include instructions that explain, for example, how to delete existing Flash LSOs (referred to as “information” on the Macromedia site), how to prevent Flash LSOs from being placed on your device without you being asked, and (for Flash Player 8 and later) how to block Flash LSOs that are not being delivered by the operator of the page you are on at the time). Please note that setting the Flash Player to restrict or limit acceptance of Flash LSOs may reduce or impede the functionality of some Flash applications, including, potentially, Flash applications used in connection with the Properties or our content. We expect our service providers and technology suppliers to honor any decision by you to restrict or limit Flash LSOs, but we cannot guarantee that they will do so.
Our Properties do not respond to browser-based do-not-track signals.
Geographic location information: : If you use any location-enabled products or services, you may be sending us location information. When you use a location-enabled service, we may collect and process information about your precise geographical location, such as GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We and our third party service providers and partners may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services, content and advertisements. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such uses of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such uses, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
From you: We may collect demographic information, such as your zip code or gender, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, when you voluntarily provide this information to us. This information does not necessarily personally identify you or any other user of the Properties, unless further information is added to it that would allow identification to take place. In such case, the information will be treated as Personal Information.
Information about how you interact on the Properties: We may collect information about how you interact on the Properties. For example, some Properties may utilize analytic tools to help us better serve you through improved products, services, and revisions to the Properties. This collected information may let us know which services and features you are using the most within a Property, as well as device type and hardware features, country and language of download, etc.
By aggregating information: We may aggregate Personal Information so that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Properties, for example, by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who like a particular artist.
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it as described in “How We May Collect Other Information” section above, as well as for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
We will use reasonable physical, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
CHOICES AND ACCESS
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of Personal Information about you for marketing purposes.
You may opt-out from the following as set forth below:
Receiving marketing-related emails from us and our affiliates: If you do not want to receive marketing-related emails from us and our affiliates on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out from receiving such emails either by using the unsubscribe mechanism provided in the email or by emailing us at email@example.com.
Our sharing of your Personal Information with artists or unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes: If you prefer that we not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with artists or unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out from such sharing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In each case, please make clear in your email what you are opting-out from. We will comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that, if you do opt-out from receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send administrative messages to you. How you can access, change or delete your Personal Information
If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information that you previously provided to us, if you would like to object to our use of your Personal Information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion).
Where our collection and use of Personal Information is based on your consent, you may withdraw such consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before your withdrawal.
If you are located in the EEA: Some of the non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available here. For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place adequate measures, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission regarding Personal Information. You may obtain a copy of these measures by contacting email@example.com or consult standard terms by following this link.
The Properties are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that such individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Properties.
We are located at the following address:
1000 Cordova Place, #416
Santa Fe, NM 87505 USA
Attn: Privacy Coordinator
Please note that email communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your email messages to us.
All materials © 2019 unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.